About This File
- Set Secure Boot State to "Off".
- Disable Windows Firewall.
Uninstall ALL third-party anti-virus software.
- Common third-party anti-virus software you may have installed include AVG, Norton AntiVirus, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Avast antivirus, and Malwarebytes.
- Disable Windows Defender.
- Uninstall FACEIT and ESEA, if you have them installed on your PC.
Uninstall ALL virtualization/sandboxing software.
- Common virtualization/sandboxing softwawre you may have installed include Oracle VM VirtualBox and Sandboxie.
- Ensure ALL device drivers are up to date.
- Set Valorant to run in fullscreen windowed (borderless) mode.
Disable ALL overlays.
- Common overlays you may have enabled include Discord, Xbox Game Bar, GeForce Experience, and MSI Afterburner.
How to Run
- Download our loader.
- Extract the file.
- Run the loader as admin.
- Paste your license key.
- The loader will close automatically.
- Run Valorant.
- INSERT key- show/hide menu
- Player ESP slider- Range
- 1st Aimbot slider- FOV
- 2nd Aimbot slider- Smoothing
- 3rd Aimbot slider- Range
- The color selector at the bottom of the menu operates as a series of sliders.
If you experience a BSOD:
- Run Winver and check to see if you meet the OS requirement for KenzieZT- Windows 10 (1903, 1909). If not, up/downgrade to the supported versions of Windows.
If the loader keeps on prompting you for a key:
- You are logging in on a HWID different than the HWID on which you activated your key. This can happen if you use a HWID spoofer before loading your cheat, or if you are attempting to login on another PC. Should the former be the case, please contact support and request a "HWID Reset" for your license key.
If "ERR LOAD DRIVER" (in red text) shows up in the loader after entering your key:
- Ensure steps 1-6 in 'Setup' are completed properly. If this does not solve the issue, do the following:
If the driver loads successfully (green text in loader) but ESP is not showing/visuals are malfunctioning:
- Ensure steps 7-8 in 'Setup' are completed properly.
If you cannot seem to press on the menu:
- Ensure Valorant is in fullscreen windowed (borderless) mode.
What's New in Version 1.0.10 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.