Terms of Service
The Malevolent Pros™ Terms of Service ("Terms of Service" and "ToS") is a legally binding agreement between you ("you" and "your") and Malevolent Pros™ ("Malevolent Pros™", "Malevolent Pros", "we", "our", and "us").
1. Website Usage
By using this website, or by purchasing a Malevolent Pros™ product you accept these terms of service in full. If you disagree with these terms of service, you must not purchase or use the services and products offered by Malevolent Pros™ as well as this website.
Malevolent Pros™ reserves the right to deny access to the website and all platforms (i.e. Discord servers) at any time, at our sole discretion.
If you are from the following list or a known association or agent, you may not access this website any further or purchase products without express permission from Malevolent Pros™; any anti-cheat organization or any other gaming related companies such as Evenbalance, Valve, Activision Publishing, Inc., Electronic Arts, Smilegate, Hi-Rez Studios, Ijji, Nexon, nProtect, Wellbia, GamersFirst, Nether LLC, Gameforge AG, BattlEye Innovations e.K, EasyAntiCheat, Epic Games Inc., Black Cipher Security LLC or an agent of any other gaming network.
2. Product Usage
An end-user license key, containing the ability to access Malevolent Pros™ products, must have been obtained through purchasing a product through our payment system or at one of our official resale points. Malevolent Pros™ is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on intellectual property of third parties. In such events the consumer protects Malevolent Pros™ for claims from third parties. As of June 12, 2020, all products are end-user license keys for the purpose of activating Malevolent Pros™ software.
We reserve the right to deactivate or delete an end-user license key in addition to denying access to the website and all platforms (i.e. Discord servers) at any time for the following reasons:
- Sharing an end-user license key with another computer or user.
- Chargeback, claim or dispute. If you open a dispute or a claim or do a chargeback through any of our payment services.
- Misuse of an end-user license key If it is deemed that you have tampered with our software or have tried to use it for purposes of which it was not intended.
- Abuse or misconduct. If you are abusive or do not conduct yourself as we deem appropriate.
- Working for an opposite entity. if you work for an anti-cheat company, or an entity that works against Malevolent Pros™ in any way.
- Using the software on a virtual machine or in combination with hardware identification spoofer not sold by Malevolent Pros™.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. We may use your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours to others rights, or safety.
At our discretion we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and terms and conditions. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities on these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By registering at Malevolent Pros™ you agree that we store your email address, hardware device information, information about the running operating system and IP address in our database. Malevolent Pros™ will take appropriate measures to secure collected data. Malevolent Pros™ however is not liable for any damage in case of loss of data.
Malevolent Pros™ follows a data minimization policy that ensures that data is only being stored when necessary. Furthermore, Malevolent Pros™ may use automated decision-making when processing your personal data in order to be able to effectively fulfill its purpose.
5. Refunds of Transactions
We reserve the right to deny any refund at any time. All our products are non refundable.
Malevolent Pros™ is in no way affiliated nor endorsed with/by any other company or entity regardless if implied or expressed. All content on our web site (including, but not limited to, trademarks, screenshots and logos) are property of their respective owners. By showing this content Malevolent Pros™ does not claim to be affiliated or endorsed by these owners. Any screenshots or images appearing on this site are released under fair use as a derivative work and shall not be misconstrued as any relation to any other entity or company.
All intellectual property rights related to the products of Malevolent Pros™ are owned by Malevolent Pros™ with exception of the above mentioned third party intellectual property rights.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Applicable Law
You agree that this terms of service and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
The administrators of Malevolent Pros™ can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malevolent Pros™ is not obligated to inform you or any person or entity regarding changes in our 'Terms of Service'.